Are you looking for something to keep you motivated for the next year with your Fitness Goals?
Then you have come to the right place.
We are putting together a team of runners, hikers, walkers, cyclists and swimmers to compete in the 2021/2022 Big Canada Run!
This is a virtual challenge that covers 8,000kms from St., John’s, Newfoundland to Victoria, British Columbia!
Our Team Name is One Handed Cookie Jar and we currently have 8 participants from Canmore, Edmonton, Grande Prairie, and Jasper, Alberta Canada and 1 participant from Christchurch New Zealand!!! Whoop Whoop!!!
We are an excited group of dedicated fitness folks.
Our goal is to finish the race in the top 25 percent of competitors!
- Registration Open Now
- May 13 to July 1 is $60.00 per person
- July 2 to July 31 is $90.00 per person
- Aug 1 to Oct 15 is $149.00 per person
Use the following Promotional Code for 10% Off Your Registration
- Limited Edition Finisher’s medal
- Multi-Functional Neck Gaiter
- Special Edition TBCR Charm
- Official Virtual Race BIB
- An invitation to a participant-only Facebook group
- Virtual badges to celebrate and share your accomplishments
- Pre-mapped courses across the country
- Mobile App to register your km and follow the journey. Sync Fitbit, Garmin, Strava, Apple Health, or RunKeeper to upload your km automatically.
- Virtual travel experience through fun facts and photos of things you would see along the route.
For the race you can track your kilometres (miles) using any number of fitness apps; Google Fit, FitBit, Strava, Garmin or others. An email will be sent to you the last week of June to explain how to connect your favourite tracking app, to The Big Canada Run tracking system!
What are you waiting for? Go on … go Register Today, to be a part of this fantastic virtual challenge and keep yourself in shape in the upcoming year with a motivational team of fitness folks!
Things You Will Need to Register for our growing Team of 8!!
- Team Name
- One Handed Cookie Jar
- Team Code
IF you decide to register and participate with our team [One Handed Cookie Jar] then we will be sending you an email via The Big Canada Run dashboard and invite you to our What’s App Group. The entire team uses What’s App, to converse about strategies, logistics and event get togethers!
- Event Get Togethers
- Meet ups for fitness: walk, hike, run or cycle together
- Post meet up events: BBQs, lunch, or drinks on the patio afterwards
We Look Forward to Participating With You in 2021/2022!!
~ Aaron & James
latest revision: June 22, 2021